Tara B

Monday, October 31, 2011

Task 018 Tara's Illustrated Poster




















Credits:

http://www.work-for-mums.com/wp-content/uploads/wedding.jpg
http://s333.photobucket.com/albums/m396/momentsbyalli/?action=view&current=blog2.jpg
http://thinkexist.com/quotation/life_is_not_measured_by_the_number_of_breaths_we/176792.html







Posted by tabroome at 2:22 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog Roll

  • Free Technology for Teachers
    Seven Mind Mapping Tools to Try This Year
    3 years ago
  • Irresistible Ideas for play based learning
    Warface
    7 years ago
  • Kleinspiration
    How to Get Started With Genius Hour for Elementary Classrooms?
    10 years ago
  • Welcome to IST Grade 2
    http://blogs.istafrica.com
    12 years ago
  • What I like About Assistive Technology in the Classroom
    Trackball Mouse
    14 years ago
  • Summer Lovin' Reading
    14 years ago

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (6)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2011 (8)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  October (3)
      • Task 018 Tara's Illustrated Poster
      • Task 065 Tara's Movie
      • What is Real Beauty?
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (2)

About Me

My photo
tabroome
Welcome to my world! I am a teacher and am currently going back to school to get my masters. I am sure that I will be blogging about my life at this point.
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.